Please note that when doing the CVS Ad Matchups we are only listing items that are Free and/or cheap. We are listing items that we think are a “true” savings and would be good items to purchase or even stock up on.
How to Print Your Custom Shopping List:
• Click on the box next to the item(s) you would like to purchase
• The item will be placed in your shopping list on the right bottom of this site
• Once you are done making your list, click print and you are ready to go shopping
BEST CVS AD MATCHUPS!!
THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT CVS!!
* CVS now has an official corporate coupon policy!
Make sure to keep a copy of the Coupon Policy with you when you go shopping just in case any issues arise. This should definitely help clear things up!! (MAKE SURE YOU ARE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL TO YOUR CASHIER!)
* First step is to fill out the Extra Care membership form, either in store or ONLINE HERE I would highly recommend doing it in the store as you will be able to get the card immediately. If you apply online, you’ll have to wait two weeks for your card to arrive in the mail.
* The Extra Care Card will allow you to get all the sale prices and promotional Extra Care Buck offers! Always make sure to have your card scanned FIRST–before the cashier rings up your purchases. That way you will get the correct sale price and/or Extra Care Bucks!
* If CVS is having a B1G1 FREE sale you can stack it with a B1G1 FREE manufacturer coupon and receive both products for FREE!!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here