Please note when doing the Kroger Coupon Matchups we are only listing items that are FREE and/or cheap. We are listing items that we think are a “true” savings and would be good items to purchase or even stock up on.
Things to remember:
* Kroger only accepts coupons at face value
* Kroger does not accept competitor’s coupons
* You CANNOT stack e-coupons and paper manufacturer coupons
* All Kroger’s in our area accept 5 “LIKE” coupons and 2 “LIKE” internet printable (IP) coupons
How to Print Your Custom Shopping List:
• Click on the box next to the item(s) you would like to purchase
• The item will be placed in your shopping list on the right-hand bottom of this site
• Once you are done making your list, click print and you are ready to go shopping
BEST KROGER COUPON MATCHUPS FOR THE WEEK!!
Looking for more Kroger Coupon Deals? Check them out HERE!
Money Saving Tip: Are you looking for more coupons? Check out all the Printable Coupons currently available at all the various zip codes – my favorite zip codes are 90210, 30303, 77477, 12345, 21286, 84802, 19019, 34689, 62946.
Kroger Mega Event Deals 9/3 thru 9/16!! Find the complete list of all the best Kroger Coupon Deals and full Kroger Mega List at my Kroger Blog. Also, print over $450 worth of printable coupons.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here