Rite-Aid Coupon Matchups
Please note that when doing the Rite-Aid Coupon Matchups we are only listing items that are Free and/or cheap. We are listing items that we think are a “true” savings and would be good items to purchase or even stock up on.
How to Print Your Custom Shopping List:
• Click on the box next to the item(s) you would like to purchase
• The item will be placed in your shopping list on the right bottom of this site
• Once you are done making your list, click print and you are ready to go shopping
BEST RITE-AID COUPON DEALS BEGINNING 4/28!!
THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT RITE-AID!!
* Watch Video Values and earn valuable Rite-Aid store coupons.
* Read more about the Wellness+ Care Program HERE You get a $5 off $25 purchase coupon just for signing up! You can sign up at any Rite-Aid. The Wellness+ Care Program is FREE!
Some of the advantages of being a Rite-Aid Wellness member -
* Member-only pricing
* 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day – You must present your Wellness card at checkout to receive this discount.
* Earn one point for every dollar you spend on non-prescription purchases – Excluded are: cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, and other mail services
* Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase – Prescriptions filled in NY/NJ are not eligible.
And the more points you earn, the more rewards you get…
* Every 125 points – a one-time 10% off shopping pass
* 500 points – 10% off on all non-prescription points purchases everyday
* 500 points – free health screenings (Members will receive a certificate good for one free blood glucose and total cholesterol health screening at Quest Diagnostics or an equivalent service.)
* 1,000 points – 20% off on all non-prescription points purchases every day
* Look for +Up Reward items (pronounced “plus up”) throughout the store circular. Use your Wellness+ card when purchasing these items each week and you’ll receive valuable coupons printed at the bottom of your receipt to use on your NEXT purchase! This can be used on most items in the store. YOU MUST give the cashier your Wellness card or phone number, associated with your Wellness card, prior to the items being scanned in order to be eligible for the +UP Reward(s). There is no limit to the number of +Up Rewards you can redeem in a single transaction as long as the pretax total is greater than the combined value of the +UP Rewards.
* View and print the updated Rite Aid Corporate Coupon Policy HERE!! Make sure to keep a copy of the Coupon Policy with you when you go shopping just in case any issues arise. This should definitely help clear things up!! (MAKE SURE YOU ARE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL TO YOUR CASHIER!)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here