We will be doing a monthly outreach to help feed the homeless/less fortunate in our community (Recipe for Meatloaf is at end of post). We are scheduled for Sunday, January 19th from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Bethlehem Baptist New Life Church at 1430 W. Bancroft Street, Toledo, OH 43606. This is for the entire family so feel free to bring your children. We have a sign-up sheet for all item that we need. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE NOTES BESIDE EACH ITEM YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR SO YOU PROVIDE THE CORRECT QUANTITY NEEDED!! We need all the food to be brought in the 1/2 size aluminum pans (Standard 9 x 13 and approx. 2″ deep). Please make sure they are completely full as that is what we are basing the portion sizes on. You can find these at any grocery store, Meijer, Walmart, Target, etc.
To sign up for the items you want to bring Go HERE!! If you want to sign up for multiple items, please feel free to do that. We need all items at the church by 1:15 p.m. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GET THE ITEMS TO THE CHURCH (unfortunately, we will not be able to pick ANY items up) All items have to be cooked as we only have a warming unit for the food. The link above should take you directly to the sign-up sheet. Also, if you would like to make a monetary donation visit the Miracle CHRISTmas website and click on the “donate” tab for a secure paypal donation. Thanks for helping us feed the least of these ~ MATTHEW 25:40
If you are willing to help the day of the event, please sign up also – that section is at the bottom of the sign-up sheet! We will need many to stay afterwards to help us clean up please. Thanks for continuing to be the hands and feet of Jesus!! This is such a cool outreach and I am really excited about this!! You guys are simply amazing!
- 4 pounds ground beef
- 2-1/2 egg
- 2-1/2 onion, chopped
- 2-1/2 cups and 2 tablespoons milk
- 2-1/2 cups and 2 tablespoons dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup prepared mustard
- ¾ cup and 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread. Season with salt and and place in (3 – 4) lightly greased 5×9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in (2) lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 – 1 hour 15 minutes
GOD IS GOOD. . ALL THE TIME!!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here