Walgreens Coupon Matchups
Please note that when doing the Walgreens Coupon Matchups we are only listing items that are Free and/or cheap. We are listing items that we think are a “true” savings and would be good items to purchase or even stock up on.
How to Print Your Custom Shopping List:
• Click on the box next to the item(s) you would like to purchase
• The item will be placed in your shopping list on the right bottom of this site
• Once you are done making your list, click print and you are ready to go shopping
BEST WALGREENS COUPON DEALS BEGINNING 4/28!!
THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT WALGREENS!!
* View and print the updated Walgreens Corporate Coupon Policy HERE!! Make sure to keep a copy of the Coupon Policy with you when you go shopping just in case any issues arise. This should definitely help clear things up!! (MAKE SURE YOU ARE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL TO YOUR CASHIER!)
* You can also now print Walgreens Instant Value Coupons online HERE!!
* If you are buying items that would result in a “free” item or “overage” when combining a store coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon, give the manufacturer’s coupon FIRST, and the store coupons LAST to avoid beeping/issues at the register! Make sure that you are purchasing enough items in your total transaction to “cover” the overage. You will not get cash back and you will have to add items to cover the overage or they will not take the coupon.
(Thanks, Hip2Save!! )
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here