Please note when doing the Kroger Coupon Matchups we are only listing items that are FREE and/or cheap. We are listing items that we think are a “true” savings and would be good items to purchase or even stock up on.
Things to remember:
* Kroger doubles up to $0.50 everyday ($0.50 becomes $1, anything over $0.50 is taken at face value)
* Perrysburg Kroger doubles up to $0.99 everyday ($0.99 becomes $1.98, anything over $0.99 is taken at face value).
* Kroger does not accept competitor’s coupons
* You CANNOT stack e-coupons and paper manufacturer coupons
* All Kroger’s in our area accept 5 “LIKE” coupons and 2 “LIKE” internet printable (IP) coupons
How to Print Your Custom Shopping List:
• Click on the box next to the item(s) you would like to purchase
• The item will be placed in your shopping list on the right-hand bottom of this site
• Once you are done making your list, click print and you are ready to go shopping
BEST KROGER COUPON DEALS FOR THE WEEK!!
KROGER COUPON: PICK UP THE VALUE DEALS
So this deal just got sweeter. I just confirmed with Kroger that you can in fact use the $5/5 items ONE time, but IT CAN BE USED on as many 5 items as you want, i.e. you can purchase 30 items and $30 will come off if they are in the Pick Up the Value Deals, as long as your purchase is in a single shopping trip. The bad news is, once you have used the digital coupon, you cannot use it again, so make sure to plan your shop accordingly. NOTE: You will need to make sure you purchase these items in multiples of 5 to get the Final Cost. Also, note you can mix & match products in the Pick Up the Value Deals.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here