Jalapeno Dip Recipe
I love to cook and I have been looking up all sorts of recipes and then tweaking them to my family’s liking. We had a 4th of July Party and this was a big hit! It is super easy to make and we served it with tortilla chips. It is absolutely delicious.
- 1 – 4oz can diced jalapenos, well drained or fresh jalapenos
- 1 – 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or colby jack cheese
- 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs (you can use more if you want a thicker crust)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
With a mixer combine cream cheese and sour cream (can do by hand, but mixes much better with mixer)
Add cheddar or Colby Jack cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and jalapenos, mix well.
Spoon into 8×8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese until crumbly.
Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture (we like a very thin layer on top, if you like a thicker layer, you can use 1/2 cup bread crumbs, but will take longer to bake)
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here