365 DAYS OF KINDNESS – WEEK #3 ~ PASS THE BLESSING ON 🙂
We are on our third year, week three of our 365 Days of Kindness Challenge. This has been a fun week of random acts of kindness as you can see in the video above. We love to make this a family affair and have our kids participate in each act that we do or they can choose one they like to do. You can tweak each act however you like or change the order, but these are just simply suggestions and ideas. As most of you know, we are BIG on giving back to our community and showing God’s love to as many as we can. Many of these acts of kindness cost very little and some are even FREE. Our goal is to change our communities, one act of kindness at a time. We always pray before we do our acts and ask God to bless the recipient. Matthew 25:40. If you have ideas and/or suggestions, please comment and let us know. We are excited to see what God has in store for year #3 of the 365 Days of Kindness.
We always attach one of the 365 Days of Kindness Cards. The purpose of printing the cards is that the recipient can then recycle it and pass the card on by doing another random act of kindness. They can also come to the page and tell their story of giving and/or receiving the blessing. Our vision is that each card will be passed to 365 people each year. Print the FREE Act of Kindness Cards by CLICKING HERE.
- Day 12 – Find a parking meter and tape some money to it!
- Day 13 – Find a vending machine and tape some money to it
- Day 14 – Text or send a handwritten note to someone who has made a difference in your life.
- Day 15 – Pay for a person’s Dry Cleaning Bill, so when they pick it up, it will show “paid in full”.
- Day 16 – Send a “thinking of you” or “encouraging” card to a complete stranger by using the white pages on the computer. (By the end of the year our goal is for EVERYONE to have sent a card to a stranger in every state) – CLICK HERE to see how we pick that RANDOM person.
- Day 17 – Bake cookies or cupcakes or any treat (even store bought) and take to a public service worker, i.e. fire station, police station, etc.
- Day 18 – Donate 5-items (nonperishable or hygienic) to a local food bank, shelter, or family you may know in need.
GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME!!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here