365 DAYS OF KINDNESS – WEEK #6 ~ PASS THE BLESSING ON 🙂
We are on our third year, week six of our 365 Days of Kindness Challenge. This has been a fun week of random acts of kindness as you can see in the video above. We love to make this a family affair and have our kids participate in each act that we do or they can choose one they like to do. We had a snow storm this week and we dropped off a box of bath tissue to our good friends as they ran out last year during the snow storm so it was a fun thing for the kids to do. They dropped it on the porch and ding dong ditched them LOL 🙂 We have our kids partaking in all the events so they can see the importance of passing the blessing on and helping others. You can tweak each act however you like or change the order, but these are just simply suggestions and ideas. As most of you know, we are BIG on giving back to our community and showing God’s love to as many as we can. Many of these acts of kindness cost very little and some are even FREE. Our goal is to change our communities, one act of kindness at a time. We always pray before we do our acts and ask God to bless the recipient. Matthew 25:40. If you have ideas and/or suggestions, please comment and let us know. We are excited to see what God has in store for year #3 of the 365 Days of Kindness.
We always attach one of the 365 Days of Kindness Cards. The purpose of printing the cards is that the recipient can then recycle it and pass the card on by doing another random act of kindness. They can also come to the page and tell their story of giving and/or receiving the blessing. Our vision is that each card will be passed to 365 people each year. Print the FREE Act of Kindness Cards by CLICKING HERE.
Below are all the acts of kindness that we will be doing for week #6
- Day 33 – Take a Care Package to a Friend or Neighbors House and Ding Dong Ditch them 🙂
- Day 34 – Make up Food Care Packages and take to the Ronald McDonald House or Hospital
- Day 35 – Text or send a handwritten note to someone who has made a difference in your life.
- Day 36 – Take a canister of nuts that says “Jesus is Nuts about You” to a nursing home or assisted-living place to bless someone that does not get much company. Go here to print the Jesus is Nuts about you Card.
- Day 37 – Send a “thinking of you” or “encouraging” card to a complete stranger by using the white pages on the computer. (By the end of the year our goal is for EVERYONE to have sent a card to a stranger in every state) – CLICK HERE to see how we pick that RANDOM person.
- Day 38 – Bake cookies or cupcakes or any treat (even store bought) and take to a public service worker, i.e. fire station, police station, etc.
- Day 39 – Donate 5-items (nonperishable or hygienic) to a local food bank, shelter, or family you may know in need.
GOD IS GOOD. . . ALL THE TIME!!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here