Protein Bites/Lactation Bites
This is such an easy snack to make with kids or for yourself! It is super versatile and I have also included 2 ingredients I use to create Lactation Bites. I love these because if I’m in a hurry its a quick easy high protein snack I can consume. I usually use Natural Jiffy Peanut butter, but I only had regular today. I usually use chocolate chips as well but found these Espresso Flavored ones and wanted to try them!
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips (Any kind works I used Espresso Flavored)
- 2 TBS Flax Seeds (Lactation balls)
- 2 TBS Brewers Yeast (Lactation balls)
- 1/4 Cup Honey or a little more for desired stickiness
1. In bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
2. Add in all the wet ingredients and mix well.
3. Using a spoon or cookie scoop form into balls.
4. Place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here