Recipe for Crockpot Chicken Supreme
I hope you are all enjoying these slow cooker recipes. This Crockpot Chicken Supreme is another one of our favorites. We have personalized it using our homemade Alfredo sauce, but you can substitute it with a can of cream of mushroom soup or a jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce. We like to serve this over fettuccini noodles, baked potato, or rice.
We are having fun taking pictures and posting them. Jamie and I both love to cook so we are enjoying our time in the kitchen together. This is another very easy meal with very little prep time. We love our slow cooker chicken recipes not only for the taste, but for the time it saves us. This meal is short on ingredients, but full of flavor and with very few steps, can be prepared in no time. The cook time is approximately 4-5 hours and as with all slow cooker chicken recipes, the chicken is so tender, it falls apart.
As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts after you try it 🙂
Here is the recipe for crockpot chicken supreme:
- 6 slices of bacon
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 - 1 pint fresh mushrooms
- In large skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Crumble bacon and place in refrigerator
- In skillet with bacon drippings, cook chicken over medium heat 3-5 minutes until light brown, only turning one time. Place in a 4-6 qt slow cooker.
- In skillet, saute the mushrooms in the bacon drippings. Once sauteed, add the garlic, heavy cream, and butter and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and add 1 cup parmesan.
- Simmer until cheese is melted.
- Once heated, pour over the chicken. Cover and cook on low setting for 4-5 hours.
- Once done, sprinkle with bacon.
- This chicken will literally fall apart when you serve it.
- Delicious and chicken is so tender it will fall apart. We serve this over fettuccini noodles.
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here