If you are like our family, your days are packed with all kinds of activities and sporting events. Because of that, I have been dabbling with some slow cooker recipes and LOVING it.
First of all, we are a family that loves to cook so it has been fun to try several different slow cooker recipes. I will be sharing a new one each week.
As most of you know, we have done quite a few slow cooker pasta recipes with our favorite being the slow cooker lasagna. This slow cooker meatloaf recipe is super easy and is absolutely delicious.
We put it together around noon and by 5-6 it is ready to eat and a BONUS is our house smells amazing too 🙂
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Combine eggs, milk, bread crumbs, onion, mushroom, and salt in a large bowl. Add ground beef and stir well to combine.
- Shape into a round loaf and place in your crockpot on low for 5-6 hours or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- In a small bowl whisk ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and optional Worcestershire sauce. Spoon sauce over meatloaf and now add mushrooms. Return to slow cooker and cook on low for about 30 minutes.
- This is absolutely delicious 🙂
This is the crockpot we use and it is AWESOME:
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here