As most of you know, I am very BIG on saving money and finding creative ways to earn extra cash/gift cards. Here is a picture of my balance in my Amazon account since January 1st, 2014. Today is February 18th so at this, I will over $3000 in my account by the end of the year. This is how I pay for CHRISTmas and Back-To-School shopping. PLUS I just received my iPad for FREE!! I have listed the top 5 ways. I have several others that I do, but these are the top 5 that most of the readers have had the greatest success with also. I am going to list each of them and then a link that will take you directly to the post so you can get more information about each of these. This is how we continue to have a debt-FREE CHRISTmas and school shopping. We keep it in our Amazon Account or Paypal Account and don’t touch it until we need it. It adds up quickly.
**Here’s my top 5 for earning extra money/gift cards**
1. Opinion Outpost - This is a survey company. Here is a testimony from one of our readers for this survey company: “Hi, Joni! Here I am again, giving my testimony of how amazing the survey sites are. I just tallied all of my amazon.com purchases since August. Grand total: $650. I spent $29 out of pocket, but used my Jingit card to pay for $15 of that :). So for around $14, I got a jogging stroller/ carseat combo, a Nintendo 3DS, 2 DS games and a case, a tummy time play set, several DVDs, a few books and baby toys, an indoor TV antenna, an OSU uniform for my 6-year-old, breast feeding pillow, and baby bottles! I’m waiting on a few gift cards to be processed now, and once I get them, I’ll be ordering a diaper bag that I would have never wanted to pay full price for if I didn’t have gift cards to use! I so incredibly thankful for these blessings!! ”
2. Swagbucks - Replace this with your google search and you will randomly get points for searches. We all search and most of us google, but just use this in place of google and watch your earnings rack up! This is one of the easiest ways to earn gift cards, etc.
3. Plink – Get paid to go out to eat and shop. For every 500 points you earn you can cash that in for a $5 gift card to Walmart, Amazon, Kohls, and many other stores.
4. Checkout 51, Ibotta, and SavingStar – All 3 of these are great ways to maximize your savings. You get the cash back after you make the purchase, so you don’t get it at the store, but after you upload a picture of your receipt or with SavingStar after it gets credited to your loyalty reward Card.
- Click here to sign up for Checkout 51
- Click here to sign up for Ibotta
- Click here to sign up for SavingStar
5. Shadow Shopping - Be a secret shopping for different shops, etc. You get to pick what shops you want to do. I pick the ones we are already going to do, i.e. oil change, going to the movie, restaurants, sporting events, etc. I like the fact that I can pick and choose which ones I do. Hope you all find this helpful on ways to earn extra cash!
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my complete Disclosure Policy Here